Research and Development (R&D) is an important part of innovation. Especially production and technology-based companies should allocate sufficient money, time and personnel for R&D. Many companies have understood the importance of allocating sufficient resources for R&D, and the number of R&D firms has increased. In Turkey, as in many states, special incentives and financial support are provided. As R&D increases day by day and companies allocate money to it, on the other hand, R&D studies do not benefit from the desired rate! Nowadays, there are many companies claiming to do R&D. But very few claim to make real money from R&D!
R&D is basically carried out in order to develop new product, production method or technology of the company and gain superiority over its competitors, and at the end of this work to obtain monetary income. Although some says “R&D spends money, innovation saves money”, it is wrong. If R&D does not make money, it should not be done. In practice, as the importance and money given to R&D increases, it is a fact that in many companies R&D is a cost gate. On the other hand, especially small and medium-sized companies that cannot allocate resources to R&D are difficult to focus fully on R&D in an angry competitive environment.
Gainful R&D is a consultancy service for companies that need to develop new products or production methods in order to outperform their competitors and who want to obtain maximum added value from R&D and develop patented products, production methods and technology.
Gainful R&D has been developed for R&D departments and R&D centers that want to conduct efficient R&D by examining the successful works in Turkey and abroad by KORDINAT.
With Gainful R&D, companies give the R&D project to KORDINAT R&D Project Management, which is essential for themselves when dealing with production, sales and after-sales services and management, but they cannot focus and allocate money. KORDINAT project management, for the success of the project;
- It analyzes the feasibility and competitiveness of the project and thus calculates whether the product or process to be obtained at the end of the project will be successful against the competitors. R&D projects with low success rates are eliminated. The goal is 100% success.
- Makes necessary confidentiality agreements and intellectual property (patent) agreements. The aim is to protect the know-how of the company.
- If necessary, it finds the best experts from universities and assigns them to follow their work. The aim is to benefit from expert knowledge at the lowest costs.
- With effective R&D management methods, it increases the speed of transition to the market by converting the project into a product or production method as soon as possible. The aim is to enter the market fast and to convert the works into money.
- If possible, the developed product or production method is patented. The aim is to block the opponents. It is important to obtain a patent at the end. But it also makes sure that the patent is a worthy patent that will really outperform competitors.
- In case companies want to receive state support, European Union or World Bank support in R&D projects, it provides technical support to ensure that the project is at a level that will provide maximum added value, deserve the monetary fund and convince fund supervisors. KORDINAT R&D is also focused on method and project management, not an incentive consulting firm. However, it guides to it.
- At the end of the study, the company is ahead of its competitors by developing new products and services with 30-40% savings in average R&D costs.
KORDINAT increases the competitiveness of its customers by reaching the desired R & D results with the lowest costs with its Gainful R&D consultancy service.
Would you like to receive information about our services?
You can reach us to get more detailed information about our services and you can ask your questions.
OUR INNOVATION SERVICES
Generating Profitable Idea
In any environment, people actually develop ideas. However, the most of them are not applicable or wait for the queue to be applied! It stops! The truth is that companies often fail to focus on generating new ideas while maintaining their daily activities. Generating idea is often expected from the head of the company, from marketing, from R&D or product development.
The source of all inventions came from the solution of problems. The invention is therefore described as the solution to a technical problem. Companies face various problems in every work they do. These problems can be a technical problem that requires a direct R&D project, as well as cost, marketing, finance, logistics.
Technological Competition Analysis
Companies that carry out innovation and R & D activities have to well know their sectors and competitors. It is not enough to know the prices of the companies operating in their sectors and especially the competitors among them, to leaf through web pages or look at new products at fairs.
Research and Development (R&D) is an important part of innovation. Especially production and technology-based companies should allocate sufficient money, time and personnel for R&D. Many companies have understood the importance of allocating sufficient resources for R&D, and the number of R&D firms has increased.
Innovation, not only in Turkey but all over the world, is almost a fashion. Even the company managers who have engaged in standard production for decades and have not improved passionately speak of the importance of innovation.